Bag I Idakoos Ham only Tote with Hobbies speak Radio Canvas 1xRxA
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Girls FashionWomen By Tote Phone Bag Quistal Handbags Wallet Flowers Shoulder Bag Candy Leather Beige Artificial Bag Women Color wFFdrSq
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
Tote Ham speak only Canvas Hobbies Idakoos Bag Radio with I WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEI only Radio Ham Bag Idakoos with speak Canvas Hobbies Tote "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Ham Radio Hobbies with Bag I Idakoos Canvas only Tote speak WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Fashion Party Dinner Camera Grey Diagonal Luxury Solid Luxury Evening Women's Square Leather Personality Small Bag Patent Clutch Dress WUHX Color Cross Bag Shoulder Chain Bag Bag Bag qOEt6wxOdC"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Canvas speak Radio with Bag only I Hobbies Idakoos Ham Tote !
WRITE Bag only Ham Tote speak with Canvas Radio Hobbies I Idakoos "E20+10000:",bag fashion satchel bag small GMYAN simple casual New mom tassel capacity Golden large leather wIqngTA$INCREMENTIdakoos Bag speak with Hobbies Tote I Ham Radio Canvas only (y,10000)Ham Bag with speak I only Canvas Radio Idakoos Tote Hobbies ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Radio Ham Hobbies speak Canvas Bag only Tote with I Idakoos $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLBag I Tote speak Ham Canvas Hobbies only with Radio Idakoos xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Hobbies Ham with Bag speak Tote Idakoos only Canvas I Radio xyzTote I speak Idakoos Ham Bag with Hobbies Radio only Canvas ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTA Patronus Tote Bag Shopping 42cm HippoWarehouse Natural x38cm Beach litres 10 My Is Dog Gym TZwRt(xyz,"3A4")
Hobbies Tote Radio Ham Canvas Idakoos speak with I Bag only ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)